Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Getting carriers to put antennas on existing cell site

Discussion in 'Cell Tower Hunting Club' started by ccobb123, Jun 11, 2012.

1. ccobb123

ccobb123 New Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 4
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Hi, I own a cabin at Lake Cavanaugh in washington state. The lake has 400 to 500 homes around it and more on the way to the lake. There is a communication tower right as you enter the lake area and it has antennas on it for the fire department but, they built the tower so it could have cellular equipment on it. The site has a shed to house the equipment and is 100 to 150 feet tall and has a gate surrounding the area. There has been a lot of discussion of wanting cell service at Lake Cavanaugh and there are currently no cell providers at the lake. The coordinates of the tower are 48.333155, -122.014949. The address is 33673 W Shore Dr Mt Vernon, WA 98274

Im not sure if this is the right place to post this. Please move this thread to the right spot if needed.

Does anyone know numbers/emails i can contact to get ATT,Verizon, ect. on this tower?