Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

General question on how to "download" free games

Discussion in 'Apps ~ Ringtones ~ Games ~ Wallpapers ~ Mods' started by kjo, Nov 17, 2007.

1. kjo

kjo Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Iphone 7 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    For example from How to get free mobile phone games from your computer to your phone without paying data charges
    Download Motorola V360 Games - Free Java Games from MobileRated

I also found this site HOVR - Tic Tac Boom - Free download

I've got the files on my desktop and then I transferred them to my mini sd card and then put the card in my phone..when I go to new application and install new. It sees nothing from the card.
    These files are like name.jar, name.jad

I'm not sure how to get them to load to the phone as a new application even though they are free games.

Can anyone assist? thanks
    this is a new venture I'm trying. Since I lost all my games somehow- need a few new ones.
    Thanks!
    edit...okay I think I figured out how to get them there...but when I go to play one it always wants data access and I tell it no. Isn't there a way to play any of these games without always needed to be on data time for it? sorry I'm just such a newbie at this.

Or does anyone have the blackjack, bejeweled, and pinball game that was originally on my phone that you could send me by any chance?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 kjo, Nov 17, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2007
  2. Whsperz

Whsperz New Member

This is also a problem I am facing. Right now, I am trying to upload them via MPT but apparently that isn't an option. I have read numerous times about using P2KTools but my phone just locks up the application and I can't do anything with it. I am currently using the Sprint Motorola V3M and if anyone could give me a clue as to which folder structure to place the jad/jar files in or what application might work for it, I would be appreciative.