Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

GAIT phones are here !!!

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by njsvrzncdma, Aug 31, 2002.

1. njsvrzncdma

njsvrzncdma i cant stop the ringing..

My Phone:
    LG vx8500
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VERIZON
    the nokia 6340 finally came out in jersey........about time nokia !!!![​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Dukedog

Dukedog Senior Member

I don't think Nokia have anything to do with the release date, it was Cingular who decide when to sell the phones.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

since this 6340 isnt offered on my local serivce on the cingular web can i order it from ebay and have it work in my CT TDMA Market. i noticed it has a sim card.

4. Jack

Jack Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola T720
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    When are they going to offer it nationwide?

Jack

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. bobolito

bobolito Diamond Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone SE
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    It's being released by markets. I am not so excited about this phone. I would like to wait until they have a smaller phone like the 3590 or the 8265 with GSM 800 as well. Only then I would consider changing my phone. And let's not forget that we haven't heard from the people complaining about its bugs. Just wait until a good share of people buy it and start using it. I am sure the problems and complaints will start surfacing all over.

6. njsvrzncdma

njsvrzncdma i cant stop the ringing..

My Phone:
    LG vx8500
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VERIZON
    makes sense im actually curious to see what motorola's response is to the gait phone. hopefully
    a v60GAIT. now that would be awesome. they would go so fast in stores. the v60 by itself is always sold out anywhere i go.

7. aiwapro

aiwapro Silver Senior Member

All phones don't have bugs and problems. It's just some phones that have bugs or problems, and a simple firmware update takes care of that.
    Motorola is usually the phone manufacturer that screws up alot. The P280 was just a big huge mistake when it first came out, and it took them awhile to even develop some new software for it. Motorola has everything all backwards. They make some good phones, but I think they need to take some major pointers from Nokia.

8. bobolito

bobolito Diamond Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone SE
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    Considering it's the first time a GAIT phone is released, it has more potential for bugs.

9. aiwapro

aiwapro Silver Senior Member