Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

FREE POLYTONES,JAVA GAMES/APPLICATIONS, COLOR PICS ETC...

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by Mikoy28, Jun 11, 2003.

1. Mikoy28

Mikoy28 New Member

hey everybody, i noticed that lots of people here does not know where to get/download free stuff, well take some tips below.

1. visit tagtag.com this is a a site where people share whatever they have, java games & applications, tones... anything for java phones. note that you can't see those stuff rightaway as you go to their website. you have to take note of some members listed on the site (depends on the topic or types youre looking for), then you will access those wapsites using your mobile phone. for example, using your mobile go to www.tagtag.com/quattro ( i suggest this site cuz there are lots of free stuff) or pick a name on the web and go to the wap of tagtag.com.

* important: your mobile should be GPRS enabled.

2. if you wanna upload something personal you made (your scary pic, or your gf/bf's corny pic lol, etc....) what you can do is edit your pic to the right size that would fit on your mobile, then save it in your pc. Next, on your pc go to www.logogo.com, on the menu to the lower left, click "free stuff" another choices appears, click browse to pick the personal pic you have made then submit it. you will then be given a code, for you to retrieve. Next, using your mobile phone go to wap.tagtag.com, click "free stuff" then enter the code, then click "get picture" .... now you will see your horrible pic....

I hope this inputs would help you. If it did, I wouldnt mind if you drop a quick hello or say thank you.
    [​IMG]

2. tbully

tbully New Member

Hey thanks for the site! Works great!

Do you have any other good wap sites? I've been having trouble finding some good ones. Maybe just some good ones for movie times etc.

Thanks again!

tbully

3. Mikoy28

Mikoy28 New Member

at the moment i could only think of tagtag.com as absolutely free, i mentioned tagtag.com/quattro, but there are other tons of "wap people" in there who share what they have go to tagtag.com and check the topic you want, if you want games, click the icon and then you will see names of those "wap people" you can download their stuff by going to tagtag.com/(name of wap person). inform me when you have any problem with it.

examples: www.tagtag.com/epic7650
    /freetones
    /weiwen etc...
    there are entertainment, games, polytones, adult wapsites, java applications and so on. check also the links of their wapsites it could lead you to other interesting sites as well. For adult sites be careful with it cuz links usually brings you to nowhere.

Just do me a favor dude, share this info with others, paysites makes me sick lol....

4. Mikoy28

Mikoy28 New Member

THERE IS A MISTAKE ON THE INITIAL POST I DID, "AFTER YOU SUBMIT YOUR PIC GO TO THE WAPSITE OF LOGOGO.COM TO RETRIEVE YOUR PIC" SORRY GUYS!!! ILL BE UPDATING YOU SOON FOR MORE [​IMG]