Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

free nokia 3586i downloads?

Discussion in 'Apps ~ Ringtones ~ Games ~ Wallpapers ~ Mods' started by redness, Sep 14, 2003.

1. redness

redness New Member

Hey I just got my phone a nokia 3586i. I was told that I could download new ringtones and graphics onto my phone but all I can find are sites that cost money. Anyone out there know of some free sites???

Thanks
    ADAM

2. ElkySS

ElkySS New Member

2thumbswap has some but they are not polyphonic. [​IMG] The only thing is (and you may allready have one) you will need a e-mail address assigned to your phone. some thing like MDN@uscc.textmsg.com .

my phone files also has a lot that are free. But the down side there is that when you send them out to your phone, all you get is a link to the file (wheather it is a screen saver or ringer) and on US Cellular service I can't figure out how to get the phone to follow that link and actually get that file.

If any body knows how to make a US Cellular 3586i get the file that the txtmsg says. PLS let me know.

thx

3. redness

redness New Member

wait how do i set up an e-mail for my phone?

4. Crazyboy

Crazyboy Member

My Phone:
    Samsung a670
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon...Maybe Cingular AGAIN
    The way you get to the link in the text message is you go to options, select use foward, delete the 1st words befor the http://................... and send it to yourself. I do this all the time with my Nokia 3595

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...