Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Found a phone

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by taejien, Jul 23, 2006.

1. taejien

taejien New Member

So I found a sprint phone. A Sanyo something..

Tried calling the number back, but I think they had already canceled their plan because it was saying the phone wasnt in service.

Is there anything I can do with the phone?

2. SmArTeStChIlD421

SmArTeStChIlD421 Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    you can call Sprint and ask them if you can keep the phone....and use it with a new plan......you might need to give them the IMEI...if they see that it is in their sys tem then they will assume that it has Sprint software and preferred roaming databases.....all you would have to do is create an account.....they will let you program it from the phone's service menu.......they should let you as long as its locked to the Sprint network

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. strunke

strunke .:|Always Covered|:.

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8230, KRZR K1m
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel, T-Mobile, Sprint, Centennial
    Try calling numbers in the contacts to get ahold of the owner or get them a message.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...