Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Forgot security code for Audiovox CDM8945VW

Discussion in 'All Other Brands of Wireless Phones' started by Raliant, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Raliant

Raliant New Member

I'm having some trouble and before having to wrestle with the Verizon Wireless tech support, I was wondering if I could get some help here.

I have an Audiovox CDM8945VW model cell phone. About a year ago, I changed my security code when I went on a trip. Just this evening, my little nephew got a hold of it while I wasn't looking, and managed to lock it. I've tried all the combinations I could think of, and I know it's not the last four digits of my phone number.

Is there any way to retrieve my code? I've also heard that the techs at the local Verizon store can recover it, is that true?

Thanks

2. MOTOhooligan

MOTOhooligan Former Mobile Data Addict

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Motorola XT1929-17
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    I've never heard of that but if your phone has Verizon's GUI, it might be possible. Otherwise you'd have to call Audiovox and even then, I am doubtful they can unlock it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Raliant

Raliant New Member

Well, I have Verizon's interface, so I guess I'll contact tech support to see what they can do.

4. Raliant

Raliant New Member

Went to the local Verizon place this afternoon. The tech support woman plugged it up in the tech room and ran a brute force hacker program. I have the code. Yay!