Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

FOR SALE: Samsung a530 PLUS some more stuff..

Discussion in 'SAMSUNG' started by boxermansr, Jul 10, 2003.

1. boxermansr

boxermansr Member

My Phone:
    HTC Diamond
    Wireless Provider(s):
    SprintPCS
    I'm selling my Samsung a530 (as I recently got the LG VX6000). This phone is about 3 weeks old, and the timer currently shows 12:12:35 (12 hrs, 12 minutes, 35 seconds).

I am selling the phone itself, of course the charger, the standard battery, extended battery, and holster.
    Additionally, I am selling two leather cases. One of them is the OEM leather case directly from Samsung's web page (it's nice, I just didn't like the fact that it doesn't have plastic that covers the screen of the phone itself), as well as the leather case from Verizon Wireless (this one is the one they sell in the store). Also, I am including the OEM car charger, directly from Samsung, and the Data Cable used to place ringtones and wallpapers on the phone with BitPim or GAGIN.

I still have all of the packaging for everything (data cable, car charger, and phone).

I am selling all of this together, as a whole, and am posting it here, before listing on ebay. I will let it all go for $350.00. Given the fact that the phone is in *excellent* condition, and the value of all of the added accessories, I feel that it's a good deal. I will of course, be open to REASONABLE offers. This price includes shipping & handling within the united states.

If you're interested let me know here, and I'll get in touch with you.