Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Flashing an ENv2 from verizon to Alltel

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by FuWaK, Mar 10, 2009.

1. FuWaK

FuWaK New Member

I need help flashing my verizon EnV2 over to my alltel network I have already downloaded LG download and have the bin file Vx910v07 and the dll file VX9100 are these the required files i need also where can i get the alltel firmware pls help im so confused:loony:

2. rubenyona

rubenyona New Member

Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    you might not need to do any of these software updates. Verizon and Alltell use the same exact frequency, just call the alltel and make an ESN change. and then if you have problems try the upgrades

3. M in LA

M in LA Mobile 25 Years Plus
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone XS Max, iPhone X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon (since 1994)
    Have you gone to an Alltel store to see what they can do? Also, in a few months Alltel and Verizon will be on the same page, so doing this might be pointless and a phone-killer in the process.

That might be a little trickier than in seems. There's no guarantee doing this would work. Plus, flashing a phone is a risky game.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. FuWaK

FuWaK New Member

ok so i called Alltel today had em fooled into thinking my phone was an Alltel phone made the esn change but when he tried taking me thru programing its still trying to program thru verizon an asks me to enter my number then says account not found an eventually had to give it up that it was a verizon phone and of course got shot down ne kind of help would b useful

5. FuWaK

FuWaK New Member

I did it finally got a dummy on the phone and had him just change the esn and i manually programmed the phone myself now is there ne thing i cand do to get my internet or pic msg back

6. doughboy2011

doughboy2011 New Member

I was just wondering how to get into the manually programing of the phone and how to do it. alltel tries to tell me how to manually program me but it doesn't work. i really need some help here.