Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

FCC Report of Consumer Complaints

Discussion in 'GENERAL Wireless Discussion' started by JFB, Feb 8, 2002.

1. JFB

JFB Gold Senior Member
    Administrator Super Moderator

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Essential PH-1
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Simple Mobile (T-Mobile MVNO)
    The following link is a .pdf document just released by the FCC detailing the type of complaints they get from the public about wireless services. I would include the text, but it is a long document that also includes data on cable, TV & Radio and other services. It includes plenty of graphs and tables.

FCC Report

It seems that most people complain to the FCC about wireless billing and rates. I would have thought most complained about coverage problems.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Apoc

Apoc Senior Member

Hmmmm..... You would figure most of these people had better things to say about wireless services, Like the one time they got stranded and they used there "Wireless phone" to call for help, or how about when 9/11 happen and there loved ones said good-bye before it all happend!!!

Sheesh, the nerve of some people!!