Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Fastest Way to Check Sprint ESN?

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by jimmychen714, Aug 11, 2009.

1. jimmychen714

jimmychen714 Banned

Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    I recently changed my provider, so I can't use Sprints Online ESN swap. So after spending what seems like an eternity waiting on customer service on the phone, I was wondering if there's a faster alternative.

2. TnA2xXtReM

TnA2xXtReM Member

My Phone:
    HTC Touch Pro 1
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint, T-Mobile (Previous: Cingular/AT&T)
    You could either do what you are doing now or try Sprint online chat.

3. jimmychen714

jimmychen714 Banned

Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Like I said before, I changed providers. I'm no longer on the Sprint Nextel Network. And due to company policy, I am no longer allowed onto their chat service or a majority of their online services for the matter since my old account was closed, completely. My brother was a little overzealous when he wanted to burn all ties to Sprint.

4. TnA2xXtReM

TnA2xXtReM Member

My Phone:
    HTC Touch Pro 1
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint, T-Mobile (Previous: Cingular/AT&T)
    In that case, you might have a 50/50 case with phone support if you plead your case, but Sprint corporate store can check it for you without a problem. There wouldn't be any privacy issue unless you only ask if the ESN is not active on any other account or 'clean'.

5. SuperClarkKen

SuperClarkKen Banned

Yeah, you could plead your case and there is 50% chance they will listen even though it's not listed in protocol. And you can access Sprint chat by going on the sprint site, leaving the log in info blank and then click log in. Then you will be in a new page where you could click the chat function.

Another alternative would be a third party like Check ESN - we can check your ESN and www.PhoneHistory.com. Both of which are automated and considerably faster though there is a fee.

6. sandar2020

sandar2020 New Member

I just did it... The Quickest way was to go on to sprint and chat with an advisor. And thankfuly the phone I already bought was good. Thanks you guys.