Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

faint white streaks on vx4400

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by Kal525, Mar 21, 2003.

1. Kal525

Kal525 New Member

i just bought an LG vx4400 phone the other day and have noticed that there are faint white streaks on the bottm and top margins of the menu lables. For example if I go to outgoing calls i see white streaks that are noticable on the top and bottom margins of the menu display. Can anyone else who has this phone confirm this, or do you think the phone is defective?

2. pianoman41

pianoman41 New Member

I see this too on mine. The most noticeable one seems to be a dividing line between the icons and the names (on the Outgoing Calls screen, for example) that runs vertical top-to-bottom the whole length of the screen. It's so faint I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out. I wouldn't worry about it. You could probably lower the brightness and/or contrast to get rid of it if it really bothers you.

3. Kal525

Kal525 New Member

ok thanks, it didn't bother me, but i just wanted to make sure that it was normal. And yes i do see the more prominent line dividing the icons and the names, not a big deal though.

4. RF

RF New Member

I'm now on my second LGVX 4400 and had noticed this on both. I assumed it was there by design or a function of the screen and not a defect.