Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

extended battery for a930

Discussion in 'SAMSUNG' started by Oppie, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Oppie

Oppie Senior Member

My Phone:
    LG VX-9400
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW
    I've heard some no-so-good things about the battery life of this phone. For those who have purchased an extended battery for this phone, how much time does it add to talk and stand-by? Does it add a lot of weight and bulk?

I've seen the extended battery for the a950 and was less than impressed with its bulk.

Thanks for the info!

Oppie

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Oppie

Oppie Senior Member

My Phone:
    LG VX-9400
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW
    By the deafening silence, nobody must have ordered an extended battery for this phone. I hope that means the battery life is better than advertised.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. QLR

QLR RIP Note!

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, AT&T based Tracfone, T-Mobile
    I was considering ordering one, but the prices forced me to reconsider. The battery is ~50 dollars and you have to buy a battery door also (between 5 and 10 dollars). The talk time on the standard battery is great. I usually get anywhere between 3 and 4 hours of talk on it; I charge the battery everyday or every other day.:)

4. nKrypteD1

nKrypteD1 Software Architect

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Motorola Droid X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Seems suitable to me, the razr has a bit more talk time but look at the functionality you'd be giving up. It's all in balance.

5. Punia10

Punia10 Junior Member

I purchased the extended battery and door for $40 at the VZW store. It has increased my time by double. I use the phone heavily and with the standard battery I would be done by days end, but with the extended I usually have 2 bars left. BTW, if you use the leather case it provides for a better fit. Hope it helps.:cool: