Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Exego vs Pictavision on the a530??

Discussion in 'SAMSUNG' started by bobby19711, May 25, 2003.

1. bobby19711

bobby19711 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola V710
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    I know most people on this forum don't use Get it Now, but I am wondering if anyone knows which seems to work better Exego, or Pictavision? I remember seeing a post either here or on Howard Forums that exego wasn't set up yet for the a530, but I see that it's listed under "What's new" in the Get it Now menu, where before it was only under Get Pix. Does anyone know which works better?

2. Rafale

Rafale Member

My Phone:
    LG VX-8000
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    opposite. 2 weeks or so ago when I used pictavision, it was unable to save pictures to the phone for wallpaper or caller id use.

Exego can do this.

So it goes without saying that I prefer Exego.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Redemtious

Redemtious Junior Member

Exego can save pictures for use as wallpaper and as caller ID images but the quality is not all that great because it was intended for the sharp z-800 which has a really crappy screen.

4. bobby19711

bobby19711 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola V710
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    I just tried exego and I see that the pictures look really bad. I was wondering if it's the screen of the phone or exego. How do the pictures look when you use GAGIN? I know that when I used Bitpim on my LG 4400 they looked much better then when I tried Pictavision.

5. Treasureshell

Treasureshell Member

My Phone:
    LG Chocolate
    Wireless Provider(s):
    vzw
    Pictures look much better if you use your own photo editor software to make the wallpaper and upload it via gagin. I tried using exego and the quality is very poor. I then uploaded the very same file via Gagin and it looked much much sharper.