Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Even More Plus Question

Discussion in 'T-Mobile Forum' started by Steve B, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Steve B

Steve B Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone 12 Pro Max
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    If a person has two lines on a family share plan, where one has a smartphone such as the CLIQ and the secondary line gets a nokia flipphone, could they split the services? For example, they wanted the 750 TTW on the CLIQ line and only T or TT on the secondary line...does T-Mobile allow that setup with the Even More Plus plans? The website doesn't seem to allow it so I can check cost but, someone had mentioned that it should be possible so I wanted to see if anyone here knew. Thanks for the info.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Matt

Matt Twin girls!

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    MyTouch 4G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    They allow it, but not exactly the way you are thinking. I have a 2-line EM+ plan, with a CLIQ for me and an old BB Pearl for my wife that we use just for text. I am on the 750TT plan as a base, and pay $25 for my Android web for my line only. It is $95 total before taxes and fees.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Steve B

My Phone:
    iPhone 12 Pro Max
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    No Matt, that is how I meant it. Maybe I explained myself poorly in my op. Lol. My bad. The second line wouldn't need data. Your setup is exactly one of the scenarios I was looking for. Now, can you answer me this.....would you be able to setup on the 750 talk only plan and have TTW on the primary line only and only have talk on the secondary line?

4. Matt

Matt Twin girls!

My Phone:
    MyTouch 4G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    No I don't think that is possible since those are separate rate plans, which you can't do under a family plan.

5. Steve B

My Phone:
    iPhone 12 Pro Max
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    That is strange. I don't see why they couldn't use the 750T as the base plan and just add the messaging pack and the data pack on the primary line. It's the same idea as you using the 750TT as the base and then adding the data pack on your line only....unless I'm missing something. Lol

6. tmobileman

tmobileman Iphone Hater

My Phone:
    G1v1.5, Dash, Touch Pro 2
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Tmobile
    you can do this and this is exactly how you to it choose the talk and text plan or just the talk plan and add data to one phone or data and txt to one phone

7. Matt

Matt Twin girls!

My Phone:
    MyTouch 4G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    I misunderstood. As mentioned already, as long as the base plan is the same for both you can add on the rest separately.

8. Steve B

My Phone:
    iPhone 12 Pro Max
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Cool. Thanks everyone. My bad for probably not being very articulate in my op. Lol

9. Steve B

My Phone:
    iPhone 12 Pro Max
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Well, welcome me to T-Mobile everybody. Lol.

10. tmobileman

tmobileman Iphone Hater

My Phone:
    G1v1.5, Dash, Touch Pro 2
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Tmobile
    welcome to tmobile now looking at your devices the sony TM506 is not the greatest phone out there lots of known issues with sim cards not reading all the time you may want to return it if you can and get the equinox

11. Steve B

My Phone:
    iPhone 12 Pro Max
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    True, I worked with the phone before. I'm setup on the EM+ plans. I found this phone that was not used, still had all its plastic on it, an extra battery, etc. for $50. The phone is for someone who BARELY uses a phone. If it goes bad, I'm only out $50 versus the whatever full price amount they charge for it. Money is tight and this should be okay for the time being. Lol.