Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

ericsson t60lx vs Nokia 3360

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by Guest, Jun 10, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I was about to get a new phone. I have att wireless, and was wondering if you guys could give me some help/opinions in choosing b/n the 2 of these phones?!? Thanks in advance...

2. JBradM

JBradM Junior Member

Definatly the Ericsson T60d! I love this phone.....it is full of features that the 3360 doesnt have! I had a bad experience with the Nokia 8260, so I dotn know if that gave me a bad taste in my mouths for nokias or what! But I didnt think I woudl like the Ericsson t60d but since I got it and used it, love it! I have Suncom and probably going to be switching to cingular.........I am definatly going to keep this phone! The phone has voice activation, games(tetris etc..), indiglo backlighting, easy menu, changeable covers, internal battery, li-ion battery, calendar, calculator, organizer, time/date/timer/stopwatch, send and recieve sms, and a whole bunch more i am still learning about!

3. bobolito

bobolito Diamond Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone SE
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    That's a nice feature package. The only thing is that I find the T60d ugly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...