Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Early Nights and Weekends

Discussion in 'AT&T Wireless Forum' started by Tauro72, Apr 5, 2006.

1. Tauro72

Tauro72 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola SLVR
    Wireless Provider(s):
    * Cingular *
    It sucks that ENW are more expensive then Sprints, much more, and they seem to work different too..

Does Early Nights and Weekends with Cingular go from 7pm - 6am, or from 7pm to 7am ?? :confused:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. misterSelf

misterSelf Junior Member

I believe it's the latter (7pm to 7am)...and, yeah, the orange alien is raping us with those prices.

#2 misterSelf, Apr 5, 2006
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2006
  3. josephd

josephd Tomorrow is another day.

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    White iPhone 5C 16GB
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    It is called the 7 7 7 option $7 monthly 7PM to 7AM.

4. walkguru

walkguru Wireless Guru

My Phone:
    iphone 3gs 32black
    Wireless Provider(s):
    cingular,family plan w/4 lines
    Wirelessly posted (Walkguru's: Nokia6682/2.0 (3.01.1) SymbianOS/8.0 Series60/2.6 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

How much for family plan?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. blsemp

blsemp Senior Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 900
    Wireless Provider(s):
    at&t

It was $14:dunno: :dunno:

6. walkguru

walkguru Wireless Guru

My Phone:
    iphone 3gs 32black
    Wireless Provider(s):
    cingular,family plan w/4 lines
    Wirelessly posted (Walkguru's: Nokia6682/2.0 (3.01.1) SymbianOS/8.0 Series60/2.6 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

Ok, that sounds about right. Thanks.

7. misterSelf

misterSelf Junior Member

It still is...and (sadly) that's only a deal if you have 4/5 lines. With two lines, it seems as if you are paying per line, even though you're not. I just wish that Cingular would use a pricing structure similar to Sprint. With Sprint, it's $5 for 7pm nights; $10 for 6pm nights, and either price covers all your lines.

8. Tauro72

Tauro72 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola SLVR
    Wireless Provider(s):
    * Cingular *
    That was one of the main reasons I was sticking around with Sprint for so long. No one can beat them when it comes to ENW prices.. But you are right also about this not been worth it for a plan with only 2 lines.. Right now, I just added a 3rd line to the account, so it should be an ok deal, but as soon as I get back to the states, I will get me a new line for a total of 4 lines.. then it should pay off even more.. We will see.

We can only hope that Cingular/ATT will start making a bit more sense and not charge us so much for this option.. But that is just wishful thinking. Most likely will never happen..

9. misterSelf

misterSelf Junior Member

With Cingular, hope is all we can have.

10. Tauro72

Tauro72 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola SLVR
    Wireless Provider(s):
    * Cingular *
    That is not exactle what we really wanna hear, but that is for sure what it seems like..

11. misterSelf

misterSelf Junior Member

I have been with them (Cingular) for four years now and used to know people on the inside. These people no longer work for Cingular, but they, like I, have a general sense of where Cingular is headed and how they work. Cingular is poorly managed. VZW, however, is expertly managed. VZW is # 2 in customers only. Sure, they have policy/practices that I don't necessarily agree with, but they clearly know what they're doing. Cingular could learn a lot from VZW and vice versa.

12. Fire14

Fire14 Easy,Cheap & Sleazy

My Phone:
    EnV
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    I think once they have fully integrated there networks, things will start changing for the better.
    As for CS, I believe they are concerned about there lower scores compared to everyone else & have said publicly they want to fix this problem.
    It's just a matter of when.