Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

e815 MLB and ESPN Apps

Discussion in 'Alltel Forum' started by sleepyvh, Apr 17, 2007.

1. sleepyvh

sleepyvh New Member

My Phone:
    MOTO e815
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    Hey All,
    Just a couple of quick (hopefully) questions...

Browsing the Axcess Shop I recently noticed that MLB has an App for listening to baseball games and ESPN Radio is also now available as well through the Axcess Shop.

My questions?

1) Is there a way to listen to these apps through Bluetooth? If so, which headset(s) would best suit this situation? I'm not worried about stereo, as i'm not listening to MP3s or anything else, just the radio in one ear while at work. I have a corded headset, I know will work, would just rather use Bluetooth if possible.
    (I'm using a Moto e815)

2) Do these apps use airtime while listening? Or is everything covered under the price of the Apps... Heh...

Thanks,

2. Ironwalt

Ironwalt Junior Member
    Junior Member Senior Member

My Phone:
    IPhone5
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Not sure about the BT, but I do know listening to it will use your anytime mins. You can for $10 a month get unlimted Axcess mins that will cover that and anything else like the web and other apps that use time.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. sleepyvh

sleepyvh New Member

My Phone:
    MOTO e815
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    Thanks for answering #2 there...

I was pretty sure the Apps would use the minutes... just double checking.

Anyone know the answer to #1? If there is a Bluetooth Headset out there that will allow one to listen to these Axcess Apps, MLB, ESPN, XM.. etc? As if it were a corded headset/ear piece?

Thanks

4. Shockwave13

Shockwave13 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Moto V9m RAZR2
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel =)
    I think the phones with Stereo Bluetooth, think its called A2DP or something like that. I think that those can use a stereo bluetooth headset to listen to stuff like that, I know they can use it to listen to MP3's. You have an e815 so I don't believe there is a headset that will work for that one. I have a RAZR with Alltel and its BT is the same as the e815's and I cant listen to anything but calls through my BT.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...