Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Introduction drpowledge

Discussion in 'The WirelessAdvisor Community' started by drpowledge, Jul 2, 2013.

1. drpowledge

drpowledge New Member

I just joined this forum. I did so because I understood this internet site provided maps of cell phone tower locations so I can determine where the closest tower is to my remote weekend cottage where reception is very very poor.

Can anyone help? I can't find that information here.

2. JFB

JFB Gold Senior Member
    Administrator Super Moderator

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Samsung S20 5G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Mint Mobile
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Eileen89

Eileen89 Bronze Senior Member

Hi drpowledge, welcome to WA. Hope you find what you're looking for and come back again soon. Let us know if you need help with anything. :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2.