Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

downloading ringtone for nokia 3360

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by smylegirl, May 24, 2002.

1. smylegirl

smylegirl New Member

Hi there,
    I just got a Nokia 3360 and can't figure out what type of ringtones it accepts.
    Does it accept keypress or binary? I have read conflicting information.
    Anyone out there have any knowlegde/experience with this?
    I'm also looking for places to download free ringtones, in whatever format is compatible for the 3360.
    Thanks in advance for the help...

2. Dukedog

Dukedog Senior Member

3. jrock42

jrock42 New Member

4. bobolito

bobolito Diamond Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone SE
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    All those places charge you $$ for each ringtone. Try http://www.ufone.ca which is 100% FREE and have hundreds of ringtones you can send to your phone via SMS to your phone's email address. You can also compose your own ringtone right on the website. Using the Nokia PC Suite or the Logomanager software you can create and send your own ringtones using the 3360 built-in IR port. I personally think that using those programs are a hassle more than anything else so I compose my own ringtones at the UFone website. It works much better.

At least for now mcwireless1 and matrixm are free but I don't think that will last long.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. danwaite3360

danwaite3360 New Member

I have a Nokia 3360, I just bought a data cable that plugs into the serial port on my computer. I am trying to find a website where I can actually download them and put them on my phone via my computer, not through SMS, my service doesn't support it it looks like (U.S. Cellular). So if any one could help me figure this out I would apprishiate it very much [​IMG]
    Dan Waite
    danwaite@wi.rr.com [​IMG][​IMG]

6. CamaroBaby

CamaroBaby New Member

There's a site for free downloadable ringtones. Only for a lil time though! usa-nokia.com Go there they have a good selection of ringtones all free!