Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Does The i90 get better reception than the i1000+

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by Scalici26, Mar 23, 2002.

1. Scalici26

Scalici26 Senior Member

Hi,
    I was wondering. If i switch phone from the i1000+ to the i90, will my reception be better. I find that my signal spikes alot. One minute i have full service and the next i have no service and i'm still standing the in same exact spot. I am in Staten Island,NY. I see now a lot of people with the i90 now and i want to know if it is the best phone for Nextel service.

2. dobby10

dobby10 Senior Member

Your reception should be the same...maybe there is a problem with your phone....if you are within your first year give Nextel a call and explain the problem....they may send you a new phone.