Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Does Sprint Have Caller Rejection For Unknown Callers?

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by Gamer03, Jun 19, 2006.

1. Gamer03

Gamer03 Technology Aficionado
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Motorola X Pure
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Here is my situation. Today I got a call that said unknown caller id. I got the call again, so I answered and the person said "bueno" and breathed a little and I said wrong number and hung up. Then a couple hours later I get another cal that says the same thing (unknown). Then another. So far, I have gotten about 6 calls in about 4 hours time.

My question to all of the Sprint users, is that I was wondering if Sprint has caller rejection (where if the person uses *67 and doesn't put up their caller id number, the call will get bounced back to them with an error message).

Does anyone know if they have this?

One website says that certain phone (I assume it means landline) companies have Call Screen (*60). One website said the following:

"Your phone can be programmed to reject calls from selected numbers with a service called Call Screen (Phone companies might use different names). Instead of ringing on your line, these calls are routed to a recording that tells the caller you will not take the call."

http://www.abika.com/Reports/FindPhoneNumbers.htm

Does anyone know if Sprint has something like this.

Or if they don't have that, does anyone know if the Samsung A900 or my soon to be PPC 6700 (that I will be picking up this week...hopefully :)) has a blocking feature that blocks unknown callers?

Whoever this person is, they are really starting to get annoying which is making me p:censored:ssed off!!!! :mad: :pissed: :mad:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...