Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Does anyone know how to become a verizon wireless dealer??

Discussion in 'Working or Investing in the Wireless Industry' started by rubenyona, Mar 16, 2009.

1. rubenyona

rubenyona New Member

Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    I have been searching for about 2 weeks now, being referred from one department of verizon to another, and from one person to another, and still havent gotten anywhere.

I want to open up a cell phone store in Tempe, AZ. I got my place setup. I can't get Tmobile because theres a tmobile dealer across the street, and cant get AT&T because they arent approving any new dealers at this time. So my next option is Verizon, but cant find anyone that can help. Is there a master agent that some one knows of that still activates verizon wireless in my area? Any information at all would be very helpful.

Thank You,

Ruben

2. CoreWT

CoreWT New Member

My Phone:
    Moto Q
    I have to ask why you would set up a store and have it ready to open and not have approvals from the carriers. Once you picked out your location you should have obtained carrier approval before you ever signed a lease or did any store build out.

3. rubenyona

rubenyona New Member

Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    I am just selling accessories for now. That is my main product line. But i have decided to expand into the activations field, but have been unsuccessful.

4. CoreWT

CoreWT New Member

My Phone:
    Moto Q
    Now I understand. This makes a lot more sense. Try a company called Celluphone out of California. They are a Verizon master for your area.

5. rubenyona

rubenyona New Member

Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Thanks for the info, I just called Celluphone, and they don't offer services in Arizona

If you know of anyone else I can contact that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

6. Lundfakeer

Lundfakeer New Member

7. rubenyona

rubenyona New Member

Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    I already tried them, they no longer do verizon