Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Dobson Celluar full of Idiots

Discussion in 'All Other Wireless Companies' started by guruofwireless, Mar 22, 2006.

1. guruofwireless

guruofwireless New Member

They dont care about their employees or their customers. They are liars and cheats. They descriminate any where they can. Plus, they steal markets from small mom and pop companies. Do yourself a favor, and dont support the A$$holes.

2. ZaphodB

ZaphodB Signal Go Down De Hole...

My Phone:
    LG VX5600
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon(US) Orange(FR)
    Thanks for the hard facts there. I'll be sure to boycott Dobson because someone on the Internet said they suck.

How about some backup? That way our readers can evaluate for themselves whether this is a company that deserves their business.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. guruofwireless

guruofwireless New Member

Cause I worked for a small company, and when Dobson bought us, they told the staff of 70 all jobs were secure. Within 10 days, 65 of the staff were fired. Prior to the purchase, they told me they would not bring over any women of child bearing age, cause of the family leave act, bad for business.

U decide......

4. jsmith6

jsmith6 New Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 6010
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cingular (4 lines), Cellular One (former)
    I agree with this being a current former employee of Cellular One (Dobson owned). In the past 2 months, Dobson has got rid of or ran off 7 employees in Kentucky. I worked there almost 3 years.

5. Scrumhalf

Scrumhalf Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T, Sprint
    That sounds illegal to me - it one thing to do this surrepetitiously but to actually say this?? That just sounds hard to believe..... if true, sounds like a case for the Dept. of Labor to look at....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...