Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

difference between nokia 7210 and 6610?

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by Guest, Oct 8, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

anybody....?

2. mrnokia

mrnokia Senior Member

I like the Look of the 6610 though - Looks more business like. [​IMG]

have you seen another phone in the same categorie as those two?
    Nokia 6100 - much nicer..

3. Guest

Guest Guest

DO you know when 6610 and 7210 are coming to Us? can i order them from the European Nokia and still get a plan here? (rebate?)

4. mrnokia

mrnokia Senior Member

Yes you can get them in Europe and use them here w/out rebate. The phone must be unlocked though - or it won't work in the US

5. aiwapro

aiwapro Silver Senior Member

I have the 7210 right now, but the 6610 hasn't been released yet. I'm here in America, Ohio. Just let me know if you are interested: aiwapro@msn.com

6. Carajo

Carajo New Member

When I was at the dealer in Stockhom, Sweden they said the 6610 will be released in about 2 weeks or so, but I am not sure when it will hit the states........

The 7210 is already out...........
    Nokia 6610

Nokia 7210

But the 3650 is very very very cool

N0kia 3650

They say iy should it the stores in Q1 of 2003

7. aiwapro

Yes, the 7210 is already out. No service provider has them yet, but various distributor such as myself have them. Quarter 3 is over, and now it's Q4, so the Nokia website was pretty accurate for the 7210's release. It did release in Q3. However, the 6610, I don't know when that's coming out.

Were you interested in buying a 7210. I have orange and turquoise. The price is $575.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

In another discussion forum you said that you can get the 6610 for us. how much that would be? if i buy the phone (7210 or 6610) from you, why i cannot have a rebate lets say from T-mobile? For example Motorolla V60i (the gsm tri-band model) is not supported from T-mobile, but i can buy it from a provider and still have all the rebates if i go with T-mobile.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

That is 100% confirmed

10. aiwapro

I don't have the 6610 yet, as I thought I would. I will have them probably in the next couple of months, November or December.

I have the 7210 in Orange and Turquoise. I don't know what rebates you're talking about. There are no rebates for the 7210, because NO provider offers it yet.

11. aiwapro

You see, that's what you fell to understand. I'm not a dealer. I'm a distributor. I sell phones to dealers, and sometimes to end-users like yourself aswell. The dealers get the rebates from T-Mobile, after they buy the phones from me.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

One feature that 6610 has but 7210 does not is voice dialing.

13. mrnokia

mrnokia Senior Member

I am curious to know why they would leave such a wanted and crucial feature? Maybe through piolot testing that was one of the lesser wanted features of the phones? Hm.. interesting.

14. Gabriel

Gabriel TICUS AD MORTEM

My Phone:
    Motorola v551
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cingular
    hey, monsieur nokia, y looked at the 6100, and i agree with you. it is a much nicer phone!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  15. mrnokia

mrnokia Senior Member

Thank you Gabriel. I look forward to it's arrival.

aurevior - (did i spell it right?)

16. aiwapro

I may be getting the 6610 in a few days. I will let you all know when I get them. I didn't think this many people would be interested, but I guess they are. The price is going to be around what the price of the 7210 was when it came out, maybe a little less, but not much.