Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Did i mess up with this plan?

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by epi117, Mar 1, 2007.

1. epi117

epi117 New Member

bought a 700wx from craiglist, yesterday for $400.00.
    -was thinking it would get me out of a two year contract.
    -but the only month to month option they had was 200 min for $39.00 and 15 bucks for data plan
    -i signed up and than when i got home i upgraded to 400 mins for 39.00 and data plan.
    -opened a new york times and see i could have got the new phone for $245.00 after rebate etc. (from sprint) with a two year plan.
    -so my queston is, do i suck it up as a lesson learned.
    - or cancel (if that is allowed with 14 days) and have wife sign up for new phone and keep second as backup?

what would you do?