Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Desperately need a Master Agent To Begin Providing Cellular Service!!!!

Discussion in 'Working or Investing in the Wireless Industry' started by affordablefashioncell, Aug 15, 2012.

1. affordablefashioncell

I have a great location, probably 2-300 apartments in the immediate area, and even more single family homes. Problem is i banked on a company from New Jersey to be my Master Agent, well after waiting the customary 6-8 weeks to get started he tells me the application was denied because they need more information. I asked what other info did they need ? He tells me that they can't say what, but that i should re-do the app process. REALLY????? Is there any one out here that can point me to a serious Master Dealer that's interested in signing sub contractors and not just selling Sim cards. Please e-mail me *email deleted*. I'm so feed up with the run around. Ohh, here's the kicker... after he tells me i was denied because they need more info... he says why not just buy these Sim cards until we figure out whats wrong, atleast that way you can start activating phones... I said what about taking payments - what do i do when it's time to pay there bill? You just contact us we will take the payment over the phone. WTF???????

#1 affordablefashioncell, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
  2. jeromemac

jeromemac New Member

Hi My name is Jerome McKnight and im very interested in becoming a Dealer or trying to get into the cell phone business. Im not sure what's a Master Agent but can you help me get on the right track