Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Dealers and master Dealers Required

Discussion in 'Working or Investing in the Wireless Industry' started by genesis, Sep 14, 2012.

1. genesis

genesis New Member

Florida
    Dear Everybody.

We are a US based MVNO and we are looking for Master Dealers and dealers who want to sell our phones and phone packages.

Commissions are 20% and 17% for Credit cards and you keep the client for the life of their package, so everytime they fill up you earn the full % again.

We have Sprint, AT&T & Verizon
    Please PM me those that are interested, this offer is genuine.

I hope I haven't broken any forum rules, I'm new on here

Regards

Martin

2. eddy1603

eddy1603 New Member

Hello we are a master dealer in South Florida. Please send me info. thank you

3. DM4724

DM4724 New Member

My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy SIII
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    I'd really like some info on this. I live in North Carolina. Just send the message in a PM to me on here. Thanks !!!

4. M in LA

M in LA Mobile 25 Years Plus
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone XS Max, iPhone X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon (since 1994)
    NO email addresses, phone numbers and/or other personal information in posts OR IT WILL BE DELETED!

USE THE PRIVATE MESSAGING SYSTEM in response to someone's interest in receiving more information

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    1 person likes this.