Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Dead Nokia 6300

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by potties, Jan 31, 2009.

1. potties

potties New Member

Dear all,

I have flashed Nokia 6300 with wrong product code. It is now dead. Kindly help in bringing it back to normal.

Many thanks
    AJ

2. M in LA

M in LA Mobile 25 Years Plus
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone XS Max, iPhone X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon (since 1994)
    Once again, like the previous phone you asked about, the phone is dead. It's now a paperweight. There's nothing anyone can do to bring your phone back.

This is what flashing phones can do. You're out of luck with this phone too. I don't recommend flashing a phone if you really don't know what you're doing because your exact situation can occur.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. dmapr

dmapr Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Pixel XL
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless; MTS
    You can try GSM-Forum, but as harsh as Mike's advice sounds I'm in agreement — if you don't know what you're doing, you're likely to kill your phone. Been there, done that myself.

4. GarryTheLion

GarryTheLion Guest

Yep, been there, done that - Now I'm sorry, no other way to get it back.

Well, it happens - if you don't fail you don't live actually [​IMG]

-Garry