Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

data plan?

Discussion in 'Verizon Wireless Forum' started by Verizonftw, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Verizonftw

Verizonftw New Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Sharp kin onem
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    so i have two questions about this... one is my dad has a iPhone $ on verizon and he has the unltd data plan. does the data plan also on my phone? (im on his plan) and two... i have a blackberry lying arpund and im wondering if you can have a blackberry without a data plan......:censored:

2. bikebryan

bikebryan Senior Member

No and no. Data plans only cover the line they are on. If you want a data plan on another line, they you pay separate for it on the other line. Also, it does not matter if the data phone is a Blackberry or not, you MUST have a data plan. Blackberries require a blackberry data plan of some sort, which may be more expensive, but they will NOT work without a data plan. The switch will not allow the phone to be activated without a blackberry feature on the line.