Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Dare keyboard issue

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by MHoot, Sep 23, 2008.

1. MHoot

MHoot Junior Member

My Phone:
    Razr V3c
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    I love my new Dare, but I have a problem with it. When I turn it sideways for the keyboard to appear, sometimes it will not. I have to tap the side for it to switch to the horizontal keyboard. Sometimes, it switches with no problem and other times it won't. Seems to be no rhyme or reason! I swapped the phone out with a another Dare, and it has the same problem. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a trick to this?

Thanks in advance!

Mark

2. kranium007

kranium007 Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Wireless Provider(s):
    The Network
    My Dare does the same on occasion. I don't use the full keyboard feature often enough to care- usually only when entering info into a website, such as screen name or password. I have never had the problem when turning the phone horizontally to look at pictures or anything, otherwise I'd have a problem with it.

You said this is a replacement and its doing the same? Must be some kind of glitch in the phones. Its the only true issue I've heard about with these phones so far.