Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Dallas/Fort Worth Texas Coverage

Discussion in 'Southern US Wireless Forum' started by supersowka, Jun 10, 2008.

1. supersowka

supersowka New Member

I need to switch to either my brother or dad's family plan to save money
    This means I will go with either nextel or verizon
    I'm looking for opinions on the coverage for both of the providers in the fort worth area

2. Eric47

Eric47 Bronze Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    crackberry's
    att is best i hear. vzw 2 in that area.

3. RJB

RJB Gold Senior Member

Well since Nextel and Verizon are your only choice I would say Verizon you would have a much better calling experience with them..

4. BillRadio

BillRadio Wireless Consultant

My Phone:
    Motorola
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint
    While I learn toward Verizon because of their superior features and coverage, in Ft. Worth you can choose either one, they will both perform well for you. If you travel often into rural areas of TX, like away from the interstates, Verizon would be the better choice. Otherwise, just pick the best deal or the most fun phone.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. hank424

hank424 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Samsung R720 Admire
    Wireless Provider(s):
    MetroPCS,att mobility
    Something to consider...

MetroPCS has good coverage in the Dallas/Fort Worth Area. Now they have a family plan 4 lines for a 100 bucks. (offer ends July 31) or you can buy a phone and get a free month. MetroPCS is only good if you stay in your coverage area so if you travel alot around the country it might not be for you. that coverage issue should be going alway in a few years as they are expanding in the northeast and the entire Western US.