Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

customized your phone?

Discussion in 'Apps ~ Ringtones ~ Games ~ Wallpapers ~ Mods' started by nutech1, Feb 23, 2012.

1. nutech1

nutech1 New Member

For the last year + I have had an LG Optimus M for metroPCS it's a decent little smart phone now that I have rooted it, added a custom intro, sped it up with a cpu app and a bunch of ringtones I made with audacity and some audio format conversion software. I am currently looking to upgrade but I was wondering if anyone here had modded their phones and how.

please share with the class... :D

2. steve errics

steve errics New Member

i have flashed mine also and it looks awesome now

3. Jehnavi

Jehnavi New Member

I have no idea of it.

4. Davidscott12

Davidscott12 New Member

I have rooted my Android using SDK. It took a little time when I tried to root it because I was new to Android and I don’t know how to root my droid. I rooted my Android to install custom themes, increase performance, and the ability to install software and custom ROMs to make my Android look different and to try different application which is not available in Google Play.:evillaugh