Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Current Sprint/Nextel customers: get $100 for each activation you refer

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by dwl1, Feb 22, 2009.

1. dwl1

dwl1 New Member

We are offering $100 to current Sprint customers for referring a family member/friend etc. ($100 for EACH activation and a limit of 12) to start with or port over to Sprint. The person who signs up with Sprint (the person who is referred) also gets $25 for themselves and I can add on the 20% discount that I have been helping people with as well, and then then THAT person can start referring and receiving $100 for pepole THEY refer. The $100 is added to a Sprint Visa debit card (great concept) the balance on the card will reflect the money you get for singing up(as a new customer) plus the money you receive for referring people. You can spend the money on the debit cared anywhere Visa is accepted and will received it within 6-8 weeks from referral.
    If you know anybody who wants to switch to Sprint, you can PM me for questions on details and for my contact information in which you can get ahold of me. One thing I will only request that you do is come back to post in this thread validatig that I helped you and to add credibility for other potential customers. Thanks!

2. larry

larry Sprint loyalist and former mod

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Galaxy S22+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    Wow that is a lot of money to give for a referral! It's normally only been $25 for the past 4 or 5 years. It was $35 at one point around 2001.

3. dwl1

dwl1 New Member

Ya well, I gues Sprint has gotten a little confident with it's recent its "most improved" customer service acknowledgements, STILL not the BEST, but enough to feel confident in handing referers $100 that they can spend anywhere. (not just an account credit or anything)

4. chokaay

chokaay Junior Member

My Phone:
    Palm Centro
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    Just an interesting observation: the hyperlink to the website to check on the status of your referral rewards is gone from the website. It used to be there when the referral rewards was only $25 each (up until last night). I wonder if this is Sprint's way of trying to make it "harder" for the customer to track what they owe you (and hope that more referrers forget about it)... :confused:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. dwl1

dwl1 New Member

No actually they are making it very easy for the customer, they can either call the number or log in online, just like a giftcard, the link is probably being updated because the $100 started today