Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

CS Hold times getting longer?

Discussion in 'T-Mobile Forum' started by AnthroMatt, Mar 19, 2005.

1. AnthroMatt

AnthroMatt Big Meanie
    Super Moderator

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Apple iPhone 13 Pro
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, AT&T Prepaid
    Since I joined TM last June, it seems to me that wait times when calling CS have gone up a lot. I can't even remember being on hold more than 15 seconds last June. But last night I waited over 5 minutes, but less than 10. I don't call CS all that often (maybe 6 times in 9 months) so it could just be I don't call often enough to make a fair assessment...maybe I am perceiving a change that isn't really there. Anyone else have an opinion on this?

2. Matt

Matt Twin girls!

My Phone:
    MyTouch 4G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    Last time I called CS, it was 10:30 AM EST this week - Wednesday, maybe. I waited about a minute and a half. I haven't noticed a significatn increase, but many times in the past I would not wait AT ALL, now I usually wait a minute or two. It is hard to maintain the excellence of "no wait time" :D

TM is opening another CC center in Maine this summer - their 16th nationwide. It will have 700 positions.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. AnthroMatt

AnthroMatt Big Meanie
    Super Moderator

My Phone:
    Apple iPhone 13 Pro
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, AT&T Prepaid
    Cool, good to know they are opening another call center!

And the hold times are still less than with Sprint at peak times! :D

4. EdwardP

EdwardP Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Android
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile (Deutsche Telekom)
    Every time there was a need to call Customer Service both on prepay and postpay, and I'm happy to say that these have been very few since I began using T-Mobile service on prepay last summer, I have not waited more than one minute to speak to someone, regardless of the time of day. I have called them as early 9:00 AM EDT and as late as 10:30 PM EDT.

Great to hear that they're opening a new call center in New England. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Matt

Matt Twin girls!

My Phone:
    MyTouch 4G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    I've used the new IVR system a few times to check minutes, it's OK. Works pretty quickly.

6. MOTOhooligan

MOTOhooligan Former Mobile Data Addict

My Phone:
    Motorola XT1929-17
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    The automated system isn't that bad if you just want to check your minutes or your balance. Personally I prefer #BAL# SND for balance info and #MIN# SND for minutes used... but that's just me. It doesn't seem as though CS hold times have gotten longer to me, either. I called last night and was on hold for about 5 seconds while I was being transfered from the automated system to a live rep.