Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

could use some details....

Discussion in 'Alltel Forum' started by Goatboy, Apr 27, 2006.

1. Goatboy

Goatboy New Member

My Phone:
    none
    First off i would like to thank all who has helped me with my questions previiously (you know who you are) so thank you! My next question is if i could get some few fine details about the alltel prepaid U service like some details on the diffrent plans, which you feel is the best. it will prolly be using a lot of texting. so if that helps any. so if you could shed a little more light on the subject for me.....thank you

2. strunke

strunke .:|Always Covered|:.

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8230, KRZR K1m
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel, T-Mobile, Sprint, Centennial
    It really depends on how much you talk or plan on talking. How many minutes on average do you talk a month?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. alltelwirelesstech

alltelwirelesstech Senior Member

My Phone:
    RAZR
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    If you want unlimited text you could go on a pay-per day plan for 75 cents. You could choose unlimited nights and weekend or m2m or unlimited calls for one number. all calls after that are 10 cents per minute.

or monthly plans with a text package

29.99 200 day 1000 night minutes
    39.99 400 day 2000 night
    69.99 700 day unlimited nights unlimited m2m and unlimited text

text packages for 29.99 and 39.99 plans
    5.99 300 messages
    9.99 750 messages

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Goatboy

Goatboy New Member

My Phone:
    none
    i dont really know ive never had a cell phone before. ill was rthinkin prolly 700 minutes. and a whole bunch of texting...

5. strunke

strunke .:|Always Covered|:.

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8230, KRZR K1m
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel, T-Mobile, Sprint, Centennial
    Sorry for the delayed answer...

Hmm, well it is going to be quite expensive for that many minutes without a contract. So if you really think you will use that much then I would go with the monthly plan. The $69.99 plan matches what you want perfectly. 700 mins, unlimited nights and weekends, unlimited texting, unlimited mobile-to-mobile. The other plans like the 39.99 offer 400 minutes and 2,000 N/W minutes (which really is enough and for most people & is like unlimited) but the texting is 5 cents a message, although you can add to the plan a texting package for $5.99 a month. I'm not sure but I believe if you try that out for a month and you don't really use it as much as you thought then you can change it to another plan with relative ease.....