Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coolpad inquiry

Discussion in 'The WirelessAdvisor Community' started by TheRixter, Jun 1, 2017.

1. TheRixter

TheRixter New Member

My Phone:
    not available
    Wireless Provider(s):
    none
    Afternoon:

I was wondering if there are, either at this site or any other, folks who "know" about the Coolpad family of phones. I have 2 of them and have a multitude of questions about them. However, what info I've been able to garner has been, at best, limited and/or incomplete.These phones run Android Kk. So, right there you can imagine one of my questions. Don't want to waste anyone's time, but would love to have a discussion with someone/anyone who does possess working, practical knowledge of these phones. Your response will be appreciated!
    Stay Sharp:
    Rick

palandri likes this.
  2. palandri

palandri Former Palm Guy

My Phone:
    Nexus 6P
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Project Fi
    Just curious. How old is your phone? Android KitKat is about 4 years old. Mobile technology moves fast. I've never head of the coolpad family of phones, was it a free phone?

Thanks

3. charlyee

charlyee Ultimate Insanity
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 7 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    at&t/Airtel/Turkcell
    palandri likes this.
  4. KevinJames

KevinJames WA's 1st retired mod

My Phone:
    Samsung S7-Edge
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T & Verizon
    From top of list:

(Conjr) Planned Availability: January 19, 2017
    This phone is not currently available from any major U.S. carrier. It is compatible with some U.S. networks, and may be available from third-party dealers or smaller, regional carriers.

All the all other models are discontinued except Catalyst through Metro PCS.

I am now more than slightly curious: Why do you keep coming up with archaic phones and wanting info on them?

5. TheRixter

TheRixter New Member

My Phone:
    not available
    Wireless Provider(s):
    none
    According to the manufacture's date - Oct. '15. Less than 2 yrs. I agree the O.S. is "old", but that's what came with the phone. Some are G'ovt issued phones, some were bought at Kroger's. They are a "big deal" in China and India. Finding info about these 2 phones have proved to be elusive.

palandri likes this.