Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Contradictions

Discussion in 'GENERAL Wireless Discussion' started by TheRixter, Nov 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. TheRixter

TheRixter New Member

My Phone:
    not available
    Wireless Provider(s):
    none
    Afternoon:

I have a friend that brought his Alcatel Fierce to me for help. Well, let's make a long story short. After searching the "net" for an answer and not finding it, I looked up the phones specs via GSM Arena. Ahm...his phone and the "posted" phone specs are world's apart??? This phone is through Metro PCS. Why is there such a discrepancy?

Rick

2. QLR

QLR RIP Note!

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, AT&T based Tracfone, T-Mobile
    What are the discrepancies you are seeing? The original Fierce came out in 2013 per GSM Arena and Phonescoop.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. TheRixter

TheRixter New Member

My Phone:
    not available
    Wireless Provider(s):
    none
    Re: QLR

Discrepancies are: different amounts of internal storage phone #1. 4Gb or 8Gb #2. 1.8GB- phone#1. Mm 6.2 phone #2. Nougat 7.0.(the specs per GSMArena) I'm not even sure if I had the correct phone as there are so many makes of the Alcatel Fierce. I went through as many "Fierce" models I could find, but haven't found any that match up??? Perhaps the phone is one that MetroPCS has altered or had altered by the manufacturer. That's where I'm headed next in this quest for answers. Appreciate your replying!!!
    Rick