Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

confused on how tos on downloads

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by Tmasi3, Dec 17, 2005.

1. Tmasi3

Tmasi3 New Member

Hello. I am a first time user so this maybe a little confusing. I have a Sanyo MM-8300 phone, I want to know how to download ringtones from my computer to my phone? I signed up with freeringers.net/wap something or other it is suppose to be unlimited downloads but I don't know how to do it? Please somebody help me!:confused: XXXXXXXXXX@aol.com

#1 Tmasi3, Dec 17, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2005
  2. Tony E!

Tony E! Retired Mod

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    Their website has an option to type in your carrier and model number as well as your phone number, once you do that just click on the ringer you want and it will be sent directly to your phone.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Studogvetmed

Studogvetmed Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Sanyo-6650 (Katana II)
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    Thread necromancy, I know....

I too am curious about this service (freeringers.net), and can't seem to find answers on their website before signing up.

Is the ringer sent in a text message, and if so, is there a further "download" step past that?

I ask the question because I can't talk myself into a sprint vision plan to access sprint vision content, but might like to access some ringtones every now and then. Would I be looking at both a text message fee, plus the download fee ($.02/kb)?

That is if anyone knows. Does anyone know what a single text message costs on sprint without a text message plan? Can't find that data on their website.