Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Cingular Operator Screwed Me! Help?

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by zephyr462, May 27, 2006.

1. zephyr462

zephyr462 New Member

Hey guys, i called cingular and got unlocking instructions and codes and the operator told me that it worked for both of my nokia 3100b's. It only worked for one of them, and when im using a certain sim card. the person did not tell me that it would permanently lock after 5 tries. Now i have 2 permanently locked phones. I searched the forum and saw that a "stock reset?" worked to completely reset the phones. Can anyone help me and let me kno if i can reset them? Thanks.

2. charlyee

charlyee Ultimate Insanity
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    at&t/Airtel/Turkcell
    The SIM unlock code is for a specific IMEI no. so no way can one unlock code work on 2 phones. I am not sure though why would it only work with a specific SIM, could explain that one please.

Once it is permanently locked, the only way to unlock would be with a cable and a Griffin box and you would have to send it away to one of the unlocking places and pay to have it done...sorry.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...