Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Cigular Ringtone Problems LG G4050

Discussion in 'Apps ~ Ringtones ~ Games ~ Wallpapers ~ Mods' started by handyman, Jan 22, 2004.

1. handyman

handyman New Member

My Phone:
    LG G4050
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cingular
    Have not been able to get Cingular rinetones to install on LG G4050 after downloading! I was able to install one from another site. Does anyone know how to install these once their downloaded? Tried 2 Cingular stores, they could't get them to install! The one from the other web site, I just kept pressing the left soft key,and it installed to "MY FOLDER". Then I set as ringtone. [​IMG]

2. bobolito

bobolito Diamond Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone SE
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    Maybe you can be a little more specific. Are you getting some error message on the phone when installing the tone? or do they just don't play? What is the symptom?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. handyman

handyman New Member

My Phone:
    LG G4050
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cingular
    After trying for many weeks, was able to download a ringtone from Cingular. Don't know why it wouldn't work, even 2 Cingular Stores tried! I was able to download from other sites all along.[​IMG]

4. bobolito

bobolito Diamond Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone SE
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    Without specific symptom information there's no way I can help you. Sorry. Just saying "it won't work" means nothing specific. Just answer the questions I posted above.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...