Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Choosing your own phone on Sero

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by mrhappyy555, Mar 4, 2006.

1. mrhappyy555

mrhappyy555 New Member

I am going to definitly use the discount program.. But, I have a problem.. I am looking to puchase the samsung a940 and the only phone that comes close to it is the a900, which doesn't compare... I was approved for 2 lines... Is there anyway I can get the discount and the phone on the same plan...

2. mrhappyy555

mrhappyy555 New Member

Wrong model, I want to get the samsung a920 with sero... Is it possible!!!!!

3. fuegochick

fuegochick New Member

I signed up and there were like 6 phones being offered, among them the a900, the a920 and the a940. A couple of days ago only two phones popped up for me. I say keep trying. It seems to change alot.

4. mrhappyy555

mrhappyy555 New Member

Yea I finally got the phone and the plan that I wanted... I've been racking my brain for the past few weeks on how to get the a920 with sero.... So finally Sero has it... However, I am currently with verizon and my contract doesn't end until april 27... Can I use the current # that sprint has given me and then port it over on april 28..

5. djpdx1

djpdx1 New Member

I bought two Samsung a900 phones at Costco (The a920 is available along with an a920 and Sanyo EVD-O phone) which included a leather case, lighter plug and headphone for $170 plus a $40.00 mail-in rebate. ($129.00 net charge) PLUS a $50 service credit!!! (The a900 is the best deal they have).

I signed-up for the cheapest plan then went home and called the Sprint PCS business office and insisted that I be given the SERO plan. They agreed but I had to be insistant. I had to provide an email so I looked at Sprint's web-site and picked an email adrress on the "contact us" list under media relations.That worked! (I have been told that "x@sprint.com works too) Then I provided my employer name to get my 20% employee plan discount. (Many companies provide discounts). I also asked for the monthly discount for electronic statement and billpay--$5.00 additional monthly discount.

I got two friggin high quality phones for a great price locally with a cheap plan without using Inphonic and their pricey phones and crappy service. It pays to be creative!