Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Cheapest plan

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by intrepid, May 16, 2008.

1. intrepid

intrepid New Member

Hello Everyone,

Please help me out to chose a chapest cell phone plan for me. Currently I have t-mobile prepaid account and I just change it to day-by-day plan. I dont talk too much and I am looking to have 300-400 min per month with unlimited night and weekend min under 30$. I am interest in Sprint SERO but their phone are very old. I want to have Sprint Mogul with SERO plan.

One more thing If I sign up for the Sprint SERO its comes with unlimited data. My question is can I used my sprint phone as a modem to use the internet on my computer if yes how would be the speed(better than the dail up?).

If you have any other plans from diff. carries please reply me. Thank you

2. RJB

RJB Gold Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    The Sero plan is the cheapest for what you get with it. I dont know what you mean by the Sero phones being old but you can get any of sprints phones on sero.

Yeah you can connect your phone to your computer but you have to pay for it.

I would say if you want a cheap plan from a national carrier stay with either tmobile or sprint they tned to have more for your money.