Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Cheap Audiovox

Discussion in 'All Other Brands of Wireless Phones' started by Crazyboy, Apr 14, 2004.

1. Crazyboy

Crazyboy Member

My Phone:
    Samsung a670
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon...Maybe Cingular AGAIN
    Right now in my zipcode, 33428, the 8900 is only 29.99 with a 2 year contract. Can this phone possibly be on its way out for new phones or is the phone being phased out already? Or is just the price going down from lack of interst? Dont know.

EDIT: Aldo the Audiovox 8600 is only 9.99. Maybe I'll get one of those for my mom.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. tattoounknown28

My Phone:
    nokia 3589i
    Wireless Provider(s):
    verizon
    They probably coming out with a newer model. I wish there still had the 9150 model becuase i loved my old 9100 i had it for long time before it got broke by nephew.

3. Crazyboy

Crazyboy Member

My Phone:
    Samsung a670
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon...Maybe Cingular AGAIN
    I have a phone like that in my hands now for Sprint. Its a Audiovox 9155SP. It was given to my by my cousin because I got her a free Samsung a460. Its a nice solid phone and has a really good speakerphone.
    Anyways I hope they still have the Audiovox's around August 1st.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...