Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Centro with Vision Plan (not Power Vision) via SERO

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by 59er94, Jan 22, 2008.

1. 59er94

59er94 New Member

I have a question regarding the Centro. I'm thinking of purchasing one through SERO but have noticed that it only shows up under the "Vision" plan, not the "Power Vision" plan.

My question, will the EVDO function properly on the Centro given that it would be used within the "Vision" plan? I assume it would, but their site (SERO) certainly makes it confusing. Also, what about Sprint TV and the like?

#1 59er94, Jan 22, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2008
  2. sheureka

sheureka Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    HTC Touch Pro2
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint PCS
    That website is kind of a mess, but you don't need to worry about whether you have a "Vision" plan or a "Power Vision" plan. If you're in an EVDO area with an EVDO phone you'll get the faster speeds. I have a Touch on an old Vision plan and I get all the stuff you'd get on Power Vision Access plan - i.e., I get the free Sprint TV channels, On Demand, etc. - sheureka

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SmArTeStChIlD421

SmArTeStChIlD421 Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    yes but Power Vision has to be provisioned on the account....i think that you should maybe order service and call in to sort it out.....the change where there are Vision and Power Vision SERO plans separate from eachother is relatively new and all so yeah the site is just a mess

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. ClydeE

ClydeE New Member

What if you currently have a Vision SERO plan and later want to upgrade your phone to a Power Vision phone? Will Sprint change the plan to the Power Vision plan without any problem? I can see this a a chance for Sprint to get people off of SERO plans.

5. SmArTeStChIlD421

SmArTeStChIlD421 Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    yeah.....cuz technically it's not really a plan change it's just a provisioning measure that enables your account to be Power Vision active.....thats all...........its not really a plan change from what i understand.........which is good cuz some reps could really screw up your contract with a plan change like that