Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

cellular phone with hearing aid

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by Guest, Apr 26, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

My husband needs a cellular phone service that provides clear voice for his hearing aid. The main use for the two of us is for emergency and occasional use when I get lost on the road. We live in DC area. PLEASE ADVISE. Thank you.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank you very much.

4. ComicalMoodyDan

ComicalMoodyDan Gold Senior Member

My Phone:
    LG Volt
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    Nokia sells what they call a Loopset for people who use hearing aids that is suppose to create a clearer sounding call for them. It's only avaible for certain models I think and I know one of them is actually the phone that I use with SunCom the Nokia 5165.

Nokia 5165 Nokia Accessibility

http://www.nokiausa.com/shop/nokia_accessories/promo/details/show_all/1,4547,|SRC-HM,00.html

5. ComicalMoodyDan

ComicalMoodyDan Gold Senior Member

My Phone:
    LG Volt
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    Crap, for some reason that link won't work but here is what you do to pull it up.

1. Go to http://www.nokiausa.com
    2. On the right screen you will see a box labeled Express Accessories select the 5165 as the phone model and under Accessories select Nokia Accessibility and then click on go that should take you to the Loopset they sell for people that use hearing aids.