Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Cellular One - Unlocked phone

Discussion in 'All Other Wireless Companies' started by HM2, Jan 25, 2007.

1. HM2

HM2 New Member

I was wondering if I would be able to program my Motorola SLVR L7 unlocked phone to operate with Cellular One?

2. Blue4Life

Blue4Life Senior Member

My Phone:
    Moto G Stylus Pixel 3a XL
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    If the phone is an unlocked GSM phone, just put your sim card in it. This should usually allow you to use the phone for voice, voicemail, & SMS messages (these settings are on the sim card).

If you also need internet (GPRS/EDGE) and/or MMS messaging capability, as long as the network settings are not locked, Cellular One should be able to provide you with the required settings that would allow these services to work as well.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...