Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Casio Programming "G'z One Boulder"

Discussion in 'GENERAL Wireless Discussion' started by CDMA, Sep 4, 2008.

1. CDMA

CDMA Senior Member

My Phone:
    Casio G'z one boulder
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    Hello everyone! Does anyone have the programming information for the new Casio G'z One Boulder? I want to manually input activation information like my SID and phone number. I want to try one on Alltel's network, at least so I can make and receive calls. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. CDMA

CDMA Senior Member

My Phone:
    Casio G'z one boulder
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    Hello again. After a lot of work, I finally got the programming info from a helpful source and the phone is now alive and working on Alltel's network. After losing another phone to water, I definitely could not wait until the Verizon/Alltel merger in January to get this phone!

I definitely like this phone, it's appearance, keypad, water resistance, menu logic and features, etc... It is very easy to use.

The built in electronic compass is impressive, and I am sure the flashlight will come in handy too.

3. monteray190

monteray190 New Member

I need the programming information for the GZ Boulder as well. CDMA, can you e-mail it to me? dsimon@catcomtec.com. It would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks so much for oyur help.