Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

SOUTH U.S. -- CarolinaWest's wireless coverage

Discussion in 'All Other Wireless Companies' started by darr, Nov 8, 2010.

1. darr

darr New Member

I travel throughout the southeast USA and need good phone coverage. I'm considering CarolinaWest as cell phone carrier since they have such good pricing plans for unlimited calls, data packages, etc. But I need to know how good their coverage is outside of the western North Carolina area and also how good their data package plan works in outlying areas? Do they use Alltel's and/or Verizon's cell towers throughout the USA? Any comments or information would greatly be appreciated.

2. KyleAndMelissa22

KyleAndMelissa22 Woot Woot, Splat !!!

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    LG Lucid 3 / G4
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless (SID 299, NID 173)
    I've roamed on CWW many times before in Boone & Wilkesboro, they do well covering the area (vs Verizon).
    Not sure about their data coverage or service, but there is always that chance of dead zones (on anyone) when in the mountains of NC.

Carolina West does use the Verizon/Alltel nationwide towers for roaming,
    however for nationwide it is $75 for unlimited anytime minutes, not the best deal,
    and also you must use at least 60% of your service in Carolina West's home area over a 2-month period.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...