Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

can we use this?

Discussion in 'GENERAL Wireless Discussion' started by Gabriel, Jul 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gabriel

Gabriel TICUS AD MORTEM

My Phone:
    Motorola v551
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cingular
    i just read a thread that was closed to the public here on this forum, and i got an idea. bobolito said that the spectrum of light is at terahertz. our eyes are made to only see this part of the spectrum (only colors), and nothing more. that is why we cant see ultraviolet or infrared or etc.

anyway, if these are the same waves as used by cellphones, walkie talkies, remote controls for our tv's, etc (they only differ in frequenncy), does that mean that theorically i can build a transmitter and a receiver that usea, lets say, green light to send audio?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. xikle

xikle For rent: inquire below

My Phone:
    BB Curve
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Moble
    It's possible to do that with IR, infrared, the problem with doing that is that you have to have line of site from the transmitter to the receiver, or have something that will bounce the signal from the transmitter to the receiver.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Gabriel

Gabriel TICUS AD MORTEM

My Phone:
    Motorola v551
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cingular
    the part about infrared, i agree. but do you think i can make a transmitter that uses green light to make a connection? hehehe, that would be nice in a cellphone, since so many things in them are colorful now...instead of having infrared connections, lest use green light! it would catch people's eyes! :D

4. xikle

xikle For rent: inquire below

My Phone:
    BB Curve
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Moble
    It might be possible, not sure. Most all of my knowledge having to do with light transmissions has to do with IR. I do know that lasers can be used to transmit data and they are visible to the naked eye; and there are green lasers, but they are really expensive.

5. bobolito

bobolito Diamond Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone SE
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    As said above, your idea of transmitting audio via light is possible. You just need some way to encode the audio information into the light signal. That's how fiber-optic laser beams work. The difference is that with regular light you would have a very short range so you'll need a very powerful transmitter if you want to reach a block away or you need to focus your signal in a particular direction. This is why laser light is highly focused, so you can send signals at a great distance. If you let light spread, you lose range, but if you focus to gain range, then you lose mobility because you have to focus to a specific spot. Then, another problem is that you won't be able to penetrate walls and trees will block your signal. As you probably know, the higher the frequency, the more directional signals become and the less usable range it has. This is the basic rule that makes 1900Mhz more problematic than 800Mhz.

6. gaiacomm

gaiacomm Senior Member

The way around the signal block is to use an Isotropic antenna that has directional dipole elements. Terahertz is a good carrier of data as long as it is carried by a lower freq in Hertz!

7. gaiacomm

gaiacomm Senior Member

By using TERAHERTZ the line of sight problem is corrected. The waveguide properties of the earth's geomagnetic field allows for this type of transmission of radio waves at that frequency. Also understanding the governing dynamics of Shumann resonances is a good start. Understanding Propagation of electromagnetic waves is a good start in understanding the dynamics of using terahertz as a carrier of broadband information.

8. gaiacomm

gaiacomm Senior Member

Is there anyone among you that are truly intereseted in the Physics of 4G wireless communications? If so let me know and I can start a thread that will begin the education of the technology without strings.

What have you got to lose....you and I both may learn something from each other.

9. Scrumhalf

Scrumhalf Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T, Sprint
    Sure... I would like some technical references including publications in peer-reviewed journals if you have some available.

Thanks!

10. gaiacomm

gaiacomm Senior Member

Sure no problem. The peer reviewed publications like Nature, Scientific American, etc. are currently in cue for review by the editorial staff. Unforuntately it takes some time for publication. But in Sept. of this year there will be a formal announcement that will begin the process.

May I direct you to review this PDF file after which upon your second request I will take you from the beginning in sections. If any questions come of this I will review them for NDA, Trade Secret violations, NSA and International Agreements that are in effect to date.
    http://www.gaiacomminternational.com/GIC_20Apps.pdf

11. gaiacomm

gaiacomm Senior Member

Lesson 1 of 3,0060:

For those that wish to understand how we came up with our claims of using tereahertz waves for 4G wireless communications .

Electromagnetic Wave Transmission and Reflection

For the electromagnetic field, the equations defining the vector electric field
    intensity E and magnetic field intensity H are:
    ∇×E = -µ(∂/∂ t) H ∇×H = ε(∂/∂ t) E (1)
    where µ = µ(r) is the magnetic permeability and ε = ε(r) is the dielectric constant of the
    propagation medium. The readily derived equation
    ∇•(E ×H) = -(∂/∂ t) [(ε E2 + µ H2)/2]
    relates the surface integral of the vector power per unit area E ×H flowing out of a surface
    to the time rate of decrease of the volume integral of the energy density ( ε E2 + µ H2)/2
    within the surface. With the change of normalization
    √µ H →H , √ε E →E and c= 1/√(µε)
    Eqs(1) become:
    (∂/∂t)E - c∇×H = - c∇ln√µ × H and (∂/∂ t)H + c∇×E = c∇ln√ε × E (2)
    which are more convenient for algorithmic computation since the right hand terms in (2)
    represent the scattering caused by the inhomogeneous ε and µ distribution.
    For the simple case of x-dependent ε and µ there are two independent types of
    polarization fields Ey , Ηz and Ez , Ηy . Each of these fields may be decomposed more
    conveniently into a forward propagating incident mode-type a1(x,t) and a scattered
    backward traveling mode-type a2(x,t), which have local components. For example, if one
    defines
    Ey(x,t) = a1(x,t) + a2(x,t) and Ηz(x,t) = a1(x,t) - a2(x,t),
    the mode amplitude equations (2) can be put into the form:
    [∂/∂t + c(x)∂/∂x]a1 = -[(.5∂/∂x)c(x)](a1+ a2), (3a)
    [∂/∂t - c(x)∂/∂x]a2 = [(.5∂/∂x)c(x)](a1+ a2) (3b)
    where a1 and a2 distinguish incident and reflected waves moving in the direction of + and -
    x, respectively..
    Reflection and Transmission of Wavepackets and Pulses
    Consider a time dependent wavepacket which at t=0 is centered at x=r, viz.:
    a1(x,0) = exp[- .5(x-r)(/b)2 ].
    In accord with Eqs(3) is propagated for t>0 through an inhomogeneous one dimensional
    dielectric ε(x). A boundary condition on a2, indicating that a2 is a wavepacket reflected by
    ε(x), is implicit. The dielectric medium will be characterized by the wave speed
    c = c(x) = c0/√ ε(x), where ε(x) = (1+Aexp[-((x-xo)/d)2m]), µ =1.
    The steepness of the dielectric "walls" is determined by the value of m and for m>1
    requires a numerical solution of Eqs.(3). If the unit of distance x is a meter and the unit of
    time t is chosen as a nanosecond, the free space wave speed c0 is 0.2998 meters per
    nanosecond whence c=c(x)=.2998/√ε(x). Other evident choices of space and time units
    yield c0=0.2998 kilometers per microsecond (or millimeters per picosecond, microns per
    femtosecond, etc.) with the same c(x) magnitude.
    For r<d the time evolution of a1(x,t) and a2(x,t), computed via explicit second order
    finite difference algorithms as functions of x at different times t, are plotted in the graphic
    display wai02b.i . The dielectric barrier location and the associated x dependent wave
    speed c(x)-1 are displayed as a dotted well. The forward going wavepacket amplitude
    a1(x,t) is shown in black while the reflected a2(x,t) is in red. Energy conservation implies
    the constancy of the x integral of the energy density a1
    2(x,t) + a2
    2 (x,t) at each time t;
    algorithmic accuracy is checked, as noted in the display, by calculating the initial and final
    energy values. Note the breakup of the original wavepacket into back and forth reflected
    and transmitted packets at the two faces of the dielectric. To show the effect on a1 of
    neglecting the reflection a2 on the right hand side of Eq.(3a) the display can be run twice
    by setting ku=1, the first run is based on the exact algorithm while the second dashed
    display shows the effect of neglecting the a2 contributions to the right hand terms of
    Eqs.(3).
    For both semi-infinite and finite length dielectrics ε(x) with small scale boundary
    walls, an alternative phrasing of the propagation problem posed by Eqs.(3) is based on
    excitation by a temporal pulse source at x=0, viz:
    a1(t,0) = exp[- .5((t-r)/b)2 ].
    For a semi-infinite dielectric with front face at x=s=1.25 the incident pulse in the range
    x<s has the form a1(t-x/c1, 0) while a2 = 0; in the range x > s and t > s/c1 the transmitted
    pulse has the form a1(t,x) = A1(t-x/c2,0) while a2(t, x) = A2(t+(x-s)/c1, 0)). To compute the
    t-dependent shapes of incident and reflected pulses at different x locations, one solves
    Eqs.(3) via a second order x-developing algorithm based on iterative expansions of
    a1,2(t,x+ δx). Instead of the previously used t- developing algorithm based on iterative
    expansions of a1,2(x, t+ δt), on now employs an x-developing method which is significantly
    different. The resulting plots of a1,2(t,x) as functions of t at various x locations are shown in
    wai02c.i. Although the reflected pulse physically appears in the range x < s, t>s/c1, the
    required x,t arguments in the function A2 are in the range x>s, t>s/c1 which algorithmically
    places the plot of A2 in a non physical x,t quadrant of the plot. The overall display, with the
    latter proviso, is experimentally useful in observing propagation of short pulse phenomena
    at different x locations in a one-dimensional waveguides. Note also the different shapes
    and sizes of the reflected and transmitted wavepackets vis-à-vis the corresponding pulses.
    Algorithmic accuracy is checked by calculating the constancy of the time integral of
    c(x)[a1
    2(t,x) - a2
    2 (t,x)], representative of the energy density from the Poynting vector flow
    at initial and final x planes.
    Although evaluation of the effects of small, but finite, scale dielectric walls requires
    an approximate numerical computation, the case of a discontinuous (zero scale) dielectric
    wall is amenable to exact analysis. In this exact case the term (1/2c(x))( ∂/ ∂x)c(x) at an x=s
    dielectric discontinuity), with c1=c(s-) and c2=c(s+), reduces to R δ(x-x0) where R=(c1-
    c2)/(c1+c2). Hence on integrating Eqs.(3) about an infinitesimal interval centered at s, one
    deduces the jump conditions:
    a1
    + - a1
    - = R(a1
    + + a1
    - + a2
    + + a2
    -)/2 and a2
    + - a2
    - = a1
    + - a1
    where the + and - superscripts refer to values at x = x0+ and x = x0-. Accordingly, for the tdeveloping
    case, one finds that
    a1(x,t) = exp[-((x-r-c1t)/b)2] x < xo , t < xo/ c1
    a1(x,t) = (1+R)exp[-((x-r-c2t)/b")2] x > xo , t > xo/ c1, b"=( c2/ c1)b
    a2(x,t) = -R exp[-((x-2s-c1t)/b")2] x > xo , t < xo/ c1,
    where if ε(x ) = 4 for x > s, c2/ c1 = 0.5 and R =1/3. These exact results are seen to predict
    reasonably well the computer plots shown for the small-scale ε(x ) inhomogeneity
    parameters in the wai02b.i display.
    The above jump conditions apply as well to the scattering of a temporal pulse by a
    semi-infinite dielectric ε(x ) with the discontinuity at x= xo . Thus for the x-developing
    description at t=0 of the above temporal pulse at x=r, one derives at different x location for
    various ranges of t the exact results:
    a1(t,x) = exp[-((t-r-x/c1)/b)2] x < xo , t < xo/ c1
    a1(t,x) = (1/(1-R))exp[-((t-r-x/c2)/b")2] x > xo , t > xo/ c1,
    a2(t,x) = (R/(1-R) exp[-((t-r+(x-2xo)c1)/b)2] x > xo , t < xo/ c1,
    which, for the parameters noted above, are seen to describe well the computed plots in the
    wai02c.i display.

12. Scrumhalf

My Phone:
    Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T, Sprint
    LOL... this is brutal to read in ASCII. I'll have to write it all out by hand and pull out my well-thumbed copy of Jackson later this evening when I get home. Unfortunatley, I don't get paid at work to solve electromagnetic equations. Of course if you have your derivations in pdf format, it would make things easier to read.

I'll also check out your other APL and Opt. Lett. references that you indicated - it has been about 10 years since I have read these journals regularly but time to clear the cobwebs in my brain and start, I suppose.....

13. gaiacomm

gaiacomm Senior Member

Yes I know. I thought it easier to at least use some cut and paste data from some old PDF files that we used to refresh ourselves in the science. I would think that that insert would be for those that are novice learners or ones like yourself that have forgotten. But I will refine the search.

14. ZaphodB

ZaphodB Signal Go Down De Hole...

My Phone:
    LG VX5600
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon(US) Orange(FR)
    Oh my God, my brain is shutting down like a hermit crab.

15. gaiacomm

gaiacomm Senior Member

Lesson 2 of 3,060:

• Magnetic Booster

Listed in this document are lab notes that are not necessarily in any specific order to explain Maxwell’s understanding of the Aether and its relationship to Ionosphere principles, Magnetic anomalies and the way to capture and construct equipment to transmit and receive data signals at any rate known to science. Mathematical expressions have been eliminated to allow the reader to interpret the words and draw pictures in his mind to see what I, and so many others in the past have discovered but were afraid to write about or do until now. I do not expect the reader to fully comprehend this new science, but I ask the reader to aim at thinking outside the circle and it will become easier to understand what I see.

• Excitation by magnetospheric sources

In first order approximation, the ionosphere can be regarded as a low-pass filter that divides the ULF/ELF frequency range into sources outside the ionosphere and inside the Earth-ionosphere cavity. Geomagnetic pulsations or micro pulsations occur in the ULF range resulting from an interaction of the solar wind with the magnetosphere whereas ELF slow-tails result from lightning within the Earth-ionosphere cavity. The earth’s ionosphere cavity resonance’s occur in the transitional band between ULF and ELF frequencies where both sources are likely to contribute to the wave phenomena observed at the surface of the Earth. The interference of atmospheric and magnetospheric sources has been addressed but little experimental evidence has been reported. However, geomagnetic activity is well known to vary with intervals of the solar rotation period and the sunspot cycle. Therefore, geomagnetic activity connected to the solar rotation period, expressed by means of sunspot numbers, may temporarily dominate over atmospheric sources. This is especially true during the sunspot cycle maximum.

• ELF and Band Designators

The acronym ELF, which stands for Extremely Low Frequencies, is one of a number of band designators defined by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) to name bands or ranges of the electromagnetic frequency spectrum. Some of the other designators, along with services or applications, which use that frequency range, are given in the following summary:

In some references the entire frequency range between 3 Hz and 3 kHz is called ELF, with ULF applying to all frequencies below 3 Hz.

JOURNEY TO UNDERSTANDING THE TECHNOLOGY:

The propagation of electromagnetic waves has some unusual properties in the sense that the wavelength is comparable with the earth’s radius. Global electromagnetic resonance may then appear when the frequency is equal to the natural frequency of the resonator formed by the spherical cavity between the earth and the ionosphere. The electrical conductivity of air is very low at low altitudes. However, it increases rapidly with distance from the earth’s surface and is found to be greater by a factor of several million by the time altitudes of a few tens of kilometers are reached and when reaching the beginning layer of the ionosphere. The lower atmosphere is a thin dielectric bounded by good conductors. This defines a spherical wave-guide in which radio waves belonging to different frequency bands can propagate. The upper frequency limit of the wave-guide channel is determined by the depressive properties of the ionosphere, which eventually becomes transparent as the frequency is increased at a few megahertz.

There is no lower frequency limit or higher frequency limit. The earth ionosphere wave-guide can support the propagation of radio waves of frequencies as low or as high as desired, even down to DC current if needed. The absence of a lower critical frequency can readily be understood by recalling that the wave-guide has no lateral boundaries, so that a constant potential difference may exist across the wave-guide. A DC potential difference of natural origin does in fact exist. There is a charging and discharging of the spherical capacitor formed by the earth and the ionosphere.

Earth’s Ionosphere Resonator

Boundaries of the earth’s ionosphere resonator have a very simple configuration if understood. The earth’s surface is uneven and its electrical parameters are functions of position and are often not constant within the depth of the skin layer. The ionosphere, on the other hand, is a magneto ionic multicomponent plasma that is inhomogeneous both in the vertical and horizontal direction.

Electromagnetic waves of extremely low frequency can be excited in the earth Ionosphere cavity by two types of natural sources, terrestrial and cosmic, and now the third is by mechanical means.

Spectral processing of ELF and teraHertz signals was performed by a digital processor and by analogue filtration systems. The process to isolate and record for both took quite a bit of time. I accumulated long records. I will discuss the ELF portion using digital processing: The synchronously reproduced signals were applied to the two channels of the spectral analyzer. Filters were used in each channel to isolate frequency components, which were received by the phase detector and the multiplier. One of the channels was provided with a variable phase shifter. The signal at the output of the phase detector is proportional to the phase of the cross spectrum and controls the phase shifter so to reduce the phase shift to zero. The position of the phase shifter rotor gives the phase of the cross spectrum corresponding to the given spectral components. Signals with equal phases are then received by the multiplier and integrated. The output of the integrator is proportional to the modulus of the cross spectrum at the same frequency. Scanning along the frequency axis was achieved by discrete switching of the heterodyne oscillator. The power spectrum was recorded at the output when the inputs were connected in parallel. All the same except in an analog mode was used for the very high-end frequency in the teraHertz range. ELF radio communications has a very low attenuation and the high signal stability is achieved during the propagation in the earth’s Ionosphere wave-guide. The large skin-layer depth means that radio communications can be established with targets not merely on the earth’s surface but also at various depths below the earth. The output power of the transmitter must be increased to maintain radio communications at any depth, high or very low. The frequency dependence of attenuation in the earth ionosphere wave-guide channel is known but will not be disclosed in this paper. If known then one could choose the optimum wavelength and the other parameters of the radio communications link.

Pioneering Work of Nikola Tesla

Before I may continue explaining any further, I recommend the reader reference patents of Nikola Tesla and Bernard Eastlund to further understand the hardware equipment that will be used to transmit and receive radio signals at 1-29 hertz and 1-29 teraHertz and the method of use. The patents of Tesla have been modified, in principle, to current technology of today. If after reviewing all the this data including the above written data, if the reader still does not have a clear understanding then it is clear that the reader does not have the ability to think outside the circle (remember, my condition at the outset?). As long as you tend to remain inside the circle, you are bound to wonder, and wonder.

The above-mentioned equipment is what makes up the equipment needed to build a global wireless communications system. First, I would read my White Paper, titled “The Art of Global Wireless Communications” to introduce you to the system as well as the purpose for which it will be used.

Refer Tesla patents: #645,576, System of transmission of electrical energy, patented March 20, 1900. #649,621. Apparatus for transmission of electrical energy, patented May 15, 1900, #1,119,732 Apparatus for transmission of electrical energy, patented December 1, 1914.

Antennae would be used to focus an intense beam of electromagnetic energy into the upper atmosphere where it would collide with the ionosphere to create a phenomenon called the "mirror force." Bernard Eastlund was granted a US Patent (# 4,686,605) for this invention on August 11, 1987. In addition, it can be modified to become a wireless communications device.

16. gaiacomm

gaiacomm Senior Member

Shall I continue or are there any specfic questions about 4g or terahertz?

17. MrFlashport

MrFlashport Junior Member

My Phone:
    Sanyo RL2000 Sprint PCS
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint PCS, Southern LINC
  18. gaiacomm

gaiacomm Senior Member

I see you have been busy! Now you will have to wait.

19. gaiacomm

gaiacomm Senior Member

There has been much speculation as to the validity of Gaiacomm's claim of having developed a 4G global wireless communications technology based on terahertz frequency and low frequency combinations.

We have discovered uses for the Terahertz band in the artful form of wireless communications.
    Scientists around the world have been actively researching and developing equipment for the use of terahertz waves. A form of signal transduction except not at the cellular level has been re-discovered and developed.

We have discovered a way to use the dynamics of the earth's magnetic field and the surface area of the planet to rebroadcast a signal globally and with little or no loss.

We have discovered a way to use Sonar to detect and identify other objects in the oceans without impeding on the communications channels of whales and other mammals that inhabit the deep oceans.

We have discovered a method to communicate to submarines at any depth or location.

We have discovered a method to use the dormant fiber optic rings that exist worldwide to utilize our wireless broadcast system.

We have discovered a method to isolate and manipulate the ionosphere in such a way as to control the dynamics of the electrons that exist and cause isolated fusion reactions within selected regions of the earth's atmosphere, (Compton Effect).

We have discovered a method to eliminate the dependency on satellites that are too costly to maintain and "clutter" the skies with space junk.

We have discovered a method to effectively broadcast a signal to any location on planet earth to digital devices (cell phones, handheld PDA's), computers, and other frequency specific devices. A wireless network that is superior to GSM, WiFi or any other wireless protocol.

We have discovered a method to construct an isotropic antenna thus allowing for a 360-degree signal footprint. The projected radiated signal footprint is 5 million sq. surface miles per antenna.

We have discovered a method to use the earth as a "transponder" and take advantage of the spherical wave-guide that exists globally.

We have discovered a method to keep control of the cost of operation down thus passing a significant savings to the ratepayer far cheaper than any telecommunications provider can offer worldwide. In addition, we have designed a pricing structure that will allow global customers to participate with our service and have money to spare.

This new wireless 4G network will only ad choices to the consumer and not directly challenge the other telecom networks. It’s about choices not competition.

I ask for your patience on this new technology and ask that you all keep an open mind. Soon all of your questions will be answered.

Sincerely,

Dr. Judah Ben-Hur

20. gaiacomm

gaiacomm Senior Member

Terahertz waves transmit music
    22 March 2004

Audio signals get their first airing at terahertz frequencies.

Researchers in Germany have transmitted audio signals via terahertz waves for the first time. This development could lead to a new type of high-speed short-range wireless communication network.

Terahertz team

Terahertz (THz) radiation falls in the gap between infrared radiation and the high frequency radio waves currently used for mobile phones and other wireless communications systems. Apart from a few applications in biological imaging and spectroscopy, the technology has been relatively unexplored. However, as the demand for high data rate wireless communication continues to grow, researchers are turning to higher frequencies and starting to consider the THz region.

In the latest research, a team from the Technical University of Braunschweig built a new room-temperature semiconductor THz modulator. The researchers combined the modulator with a modified THz time-domain spectroscopy set-up to transmit audio signals at up to 25 kHz over a 75 MHz train of broadband THz pulses.

Music from a CD player was transmitted over the system. According to the researchers, the quality of the music that was played back via a loudspeaker was similar to that produced in a telephone.

As THz radiation is strongly absorbed by the atmosphere it suits short-range communication, such as picocells that cover single rooms. “THz communications will not replace cell phones,” said Martin Koch, who is one of the researchers. However, he does predict that wireless THz networks could one day replace wireless local area networks or Bluetooth, which is a short-range cable-replacement.

Gaiacomm?

21. gaiacomm

gaiacomm Senior Member

4G technology is opposite of 3G or GSM or even CDMA. The rates and frequencies are different and the transmission is highly selective.

Using Terahertz as a carrier wave is far superior than any other!

22. gaiacomm

gaiacomm Senior Member

23. gaiacomm

gaiacomm Senior Member

As quiet as it is kept 4G technology will be a choice that the consumer will make instead of being at the mercy of telecom companies. There is a growing list of manufacturing companies that are now positioning themselves for the new 4G protocol. IEEE will not have control of this new standard.

24. bobolito

My Phone:
    iPhone SE
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    Question: Any particular reason why are you promoting this so heavily? It seems you are on a mission determined to sell this idea to the world and it seems rather peculiar why someone would choose an Internet forum to promote this idea instead of communicating this directly to manufacturers and investors. People that come here are not industry leaders, investors or CEOs of manufacturing firms. We are just a group of technology enthusiasts that enjoy exchanging ideas, so I am just curious to see what's your benefit from this technology advertising campaign. I think we all understand the benefits of it after seeing so many of your posts, but until it becomes a reality, to everyone down here on Earth, this 4G technology is still smoke and mirrors and unproven. Once again, I am only asking why are you promoting this so heavily. We don't need another sermon preaching how wonderful Terahertz is. ;)

25. gaiacomm

gaiacomm Senior Member

To Distinguished Readers:

I fully understand the doubt and mistrust of our claims of the development of a new wireless technology. I admit that using the Internet and its vast resource of public media to promote this new technology is not the norm. There are strategic reasons why we decided to take this route first. Soon we will take the route that is more familiar and acceptable by the majority.

I also understand that there are many more readers with eclectic backgrounds and education that surf the Internet looking for fresh new ideas or just pure entertainment.

There is no reason why we would mislead or purposely con the public into believing that we have something that does not exist. There is no law against creating and developing ideas. After all every thing you touch was an idea first. There are many thieves among us scientists and business leaders that wish to take advantage of those that are ignorant of
    the system of science transfer. Many scientists over the years have lost out on the recognition and reward of their ideas to self-serving business leaders. Many technology companies have stolen ideas from innocent scientists and have locked them in thru contracts and corporate law to take without regard the hard work from others.

I came here to this forum because all of you are seekers of knowledge and by reading the posts have convinced me that all of you are very smart. And eventually you all will have a choice to either use the new 4G system or the other ones that are currently being promoted. 4G will not be on the market today but it will be on the market.

There are numerous companies that have silently been discussing alliances with us once we have a demonstration of the 4G system. As stated before we are bound thru various documents of trust to remain selective of our answers to the public.

It’s about choices and we are offering you all a choice to decide for yourself which technology you prefer. And what better way to promote a new technology, going to the ones that will be using it if decided.

I made a conscious choice to come here to the people because that is where I came from. The other CEO’s and Industry leaders have forgotten that once before they were the people too. My promoting this new 4G technology to the people first is to make sure that you all get the news first and get the truth without the frills and small letters at the bottom of the page. I am a technologist also who got tired of watching all of us be manipulated by Telecom companies and Government regulators to serve themselves first.

I will cease to preach to you all and I will cease to post here to satisfy you all.

But at least I tried and that was the hardest step for me to take!

Sincerely,
    Dr. Judah Ben-Hur

26. Scrumhalf

My Phone:
    Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T, Sprint
    Dear Dr. Ben-Hur,

I think you will find a lot more enthusiastic participation from other forum members once you have field test results or lab results that you can share with the public and publish in peer-reviewed journals. And I am not talking about IEEE Transactions on Communications or something here - an article in a popular science journal like Scientific American clearly demonstrating the benefits of terahertz mobile communication through a working prototype would go farther than anything else you can say or do in these forums to spark interest among the rest of us.

It sounds from your descriptions (maybe I read it on your website) that later this year, you may do exactly that. I for one will look forward to the news reports on that achievement!

27. gaiacomm

gaiacomm Senior Member

Dear Scrumhalf:

Thank you for your kind words of support. And yes later this year there will be a formal publication by an academic journal on terahertz mobile communications, ie 4G wireless.

Sincerely,
    Dr. Judah Ben-Hur

28. Gabriel

Gabriel TICUS AD MORTEM

My Phone:
    Motorola v551
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cingular
    man, what we need is 5g video calling: instead of looking at your screen to see the person you are talking to, a hologram will appear on top of your phone and you will see the person in 3d with (at least) 64k colors. that's what we need!!! hehehee

29. gaiacomm

gaiacomm Senior Member

Be careful what you wish for!

30. bobolito

My Phone:
    iPhone SE
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    Just go to Blockbuster and rent Star Wars. They have a nice demonstration of how that will work. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.